Interchangeable head and footboards make delivery and set-up easy and reduce inventory complexity while simple, color-coded electronic connections take the guesswork out of servicing. Electronics can be washed with standard water pressure.
Invacare beds, mattresses and rails, excluding therapeutic support surfaces and bariatric beds, when used as a system and sold new after August 1, 2007, meet the voluntary FDA Guidelines for bed rail entrapment. Visit www.invacare.com/bedsafety for additional safety and entrapment information.
- Reinforced steel sections increase durability and lifespan of bed
- Rubber, non-marring casters reduce slip and prevent floor marks
- Ergonomic hand pendant with a durable heavy-duty cord has water-resistant casing
- Double insulated electrical components and wiring for added safety
- Durable, impact and scratch resistant bed panels are washable