Black powder coat
The Gemini Scooter is ideal for patients recovering from a foot, ankle, hip or knee injury or illness.The large gel padded seat and convenient front leg peg allows the patient to rest in comfort while elevating the non-weight bearing leg.The Gemini converts from a seated scooter to a knee scooter with the optional knee platform (sold separately) in less than one minute, no tools required. Equipped with an easy-folding mechanism, the Gemini Scooter collapses using a thumb release lever for ease of storage and transportation. It is an ideal rental item as it allows providers to generate more revenue with the versatility of one scooter and carry less inventory.
- Padded seat allows patient to rest in comfort while elevating the nonweight bearing leg on front foot peg
- Patient has the option of using the gel padded seat or padded knee platform (sold separately) depending on the injury
- Folds compactly for easy storage and transport
- Converts from a seated scooter to a knee scooter in less than one minute, no tools required (knee platform sold separately)
- Quick-release basket included
- Large 8-inch rubber wheels with sealed bearings; great for indoor or outdoor use
- Smooth movement with no hopping or skipping
- Unique steering system with 5 foot turning radius
- Padded handlebar grips for added comfort
- Dual braking system
- Parking break for additional safety
- Triple coated painting process for better durability
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame 90 days on all other parts
- Knee Platform Measurements: 7“(W) x 14”(L)
- Knee Pad Height Adjustment: 18” – 23 ½”
- Adjustable Seat Height: 25” – 34 ½”, with one inch increments
- Adjustable Handle Height: 31 ¾” – 41”, with one inch increments
- ProductWeight: 23.8 lb.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lb.