This ambulatory aid was especially designed to aid the recovery from injuries and surgical procedures to the lower limb, especially the foot and ankle. These may include but are not limited to the following:
Broken or fractures foot or ankle
Strained or sprained ankles
Damage to the Achilles tendon
Corrective surgeries to the foot or ankle
Fusions and Hammertoe Correction
Complications from Diabetes such as neuropathy or ulcers
Unlike crutches, this device allows the effected limb to be supported so that the patient does not need to strain to keep it from bearing the user’s weight and it is designed so that the limb never touches the ground
Model # P4000
- A crutch alternative for patients who either cannot or choose not to use crutches.
- Exclusive transmission turning system!
- The first unit with LOOP HAND BRAKES!
- Includes FREE vinyl pouch to store belongings.
- Wide flat free tires give extra stability.
- Ergonomically designed, Lightweight Steel frame that is silver in color to hide scratches.
- New folding mechanism makes transporting unit a breeze.
- Adjustable tiller & knee pad to accommodate different user heights.
|Weight Capacity||301-400 lbs|
|Item Weight||21-30 lbs|
|Adjustable Range||Knee Rest: 17.5”-23.5”, Seat Height: 17.5″-23.5″, Handle Height: 33.5″-41.5″|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Product Dimensions||31″ Long|
|Product Weight||22.5 lbs.|
|Seat Dimensions||14.5″L x 7.25″W x 2.5″H|