Bathroom safety is an important issue for all of us. Today's biggest dangers are found in our own bathrooms. The floors are hard and slippery. The walls are close together. It is easy to slip or lose one's balance, and difficult to avoid landing on or against a wall or fixture. Ryan Pharmacy & Orthopedic Supply in Toledo has the necessary bathroom safety equipment to reduce your risk of injury.
We carry a wide variety of bathroom safety products in Toledo including:
- Raised toilet seats – Sometimes getting into the bathroom is no problem, but the seat is just too low. An inexpensive, easy to care for raised toilet seat solves the problem quickly and easily. You might also want toilet safety rails, which give good support and added stability when standing.
- Shower chairs – Put a shower bench or stool in your shower and never worry about losing your balance again. Shower Benches come with and without backs. You can get an easy care white composite or plastic shower seat with aluminum tubing. Some models come with padding or even a commode opening.
- Commodes – If getting into the bathroom is a problem, the handy bedside commode is just the thing. Put it next to the bed or anywhere you like. Of course
bedside commodes are easy to clean and have removable buckets, too. Choose from a variety of styles and sizes.
- Transfer benches – There is no need to skip taking a bath because it is getting difficult to climb in. There are several styles of transfer benches to assist you. Transfer benches come with or without a back. You can even chose between padded and unpadded varieties.
- Three-in-one commodes – Is it a commode, or a shower chair, or a raised toilet seat? Wonder no more. It is all three! Use the three in one commode with the bucket at your bedside. Put it over the commode in your bathroom without the bucket. Close the lid and use it to sit in while taking a shower.
We also carry accessories such as space guard rails, pails, hand held showers, replacement parts and more.
Ryan Pharmacy & Orthopedic Supply will continue to change with the times and add those things that people most want and need from their health care providers. We welcome your visit and look forward to becoming your partner
We are located at:
3340 Dorr Street
(between Byrne and Secor
by the University of Toledo)
Monday - Friday: 9am to 6pm
Saturday: 9am to 1pm